Liz, born and raised in the ocean state but living and learning in the sunshine state
Well this is random… but
1. Seeing people genuinely happy or surprised (and when people go out of their way to make someone genuinely happy or surprised)
3. The beach, I love sitting on the sand and listening to the ocean, any time of day or year. It’s my favorite date.
4. Positivity, whether it’s in a song or an action or someone’s personality.
5. Traveling and exploring new things
You’re really sweet, but I’m not sad! Just get caught up in it all sometimes - trying to always look on the bright side!
AND I should still be sleeping
Some people love to shut down people who talk about trans and intersex issues by saying that they’re “only 1% of the population” and thus can be ignored since they “aren’t statistically significant enough.”
By that logic, we can now systematically ignore:
- The entire state of Rhode Island
- Anyone who makes over $500,000 a year
- Pacific Islanders
I was sitting on a picnic table in a wine grape orchard talking to my darling about life when I noticed this perfect om sign growing on one of the vines. I still can’t fully believe my eyes looking at this picture. It was such a beautiful sight to see, the universe is a trickster!This is so fucking cool